This simple coffee filter wreath is one of my favorite crafts I’ve ever made for the Holidays. It was free to me (because I inherited the coffee filters from someone who used to live in the house I moved into) but would be VERY inexpensive to make, even if you had to purchase all the supplies specifically for this project. It turns out gorgeous, even if you are a terrible crafter such as myself.
Really, I don’t think you can screw this one up.
So lets get started!
- Coffee Filters
- Old cardboard (cereal box, moving box, whatever!)
- Glue (I used Elmer’s because I had it but I think hot glue would work better.)
- Two circles of different sizes to trace around…unless you are an amazing circle drawer.
- Scissors or Utility Knife
- Optional: Ribbon
- Optional: Beads, Glitter, Greenery, Embellishments